A two-player stealth game is Pounce.sh. Track your rival while keeping your own whereabouts a secret. Basics of the game: Two players are put on a grid, but they are unable to see one another. - In an effort to kill one another, players take turns moving or pouncing around the board.
This Move has a short range but is sneaky.
- While powerful moves like pouncing provide tactical benefits, they also betray the position of the player.
- There are 5 different sorts of tiles in each grid cell.
- The type of tile a player lands on may be seen by the other player as they move.
- Try to locate your adversary while keeping your own whereabouts a secret.
Powerups: - Bomb, which destroys all adversaries in a diamond around the player.
- Lazer: The lazer eliminates any adversaries in your row or column.
- Reveal: This shows the opponent's location.
Getting power ups early will help you control the field. They will be useful, especially at the finish of the game, so take care. When you pounce or pick up powerups, you are most vulnerable.
The players will spawn at least 4 blocks apart, according to advanced tips.
- Explosive power-ups burn the tiles they touch when utilized. If the tile is scotched, your adversaries' tiles on their feed will alter.
- To get information on where an opponent could have been, highlight or tap a symbol in your feed.
Pounce.sh is one of the best io Game you can play on Kevin Games.
This game works perfectly in modern browsers and requires no installation.
Pounce.sh has been played by thousands of gamers who rated it 4.6 / 5 with 12 votes.